Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Darves Hill Audio Files On YouTube?

I'm hoping to start making audio recordings of the Darves Hill game, and start putting them up on YouTube.  I've done this in the past with a Vampire/Werewolf game I ran awhile ago.  So far the players seem to like the idea, but I wanted to get the okay from everyone before I started recording their voices.  I'll still sum up the adventures here as well (and I'll have audio to listen to so I don't forget anything).   We play at a gaming club so I'm curious to see how much background noise I'll have to weed out of the recordings when I go through them after the sessions. 

The next session will be on Feb 12th.  So most of my posts will be about other LL things until then.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I can live all my 3rd slot dreams vicariously through you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone is okay with recording, so that's cool. I just hope the mic picks up everyone's voice, and doesn't pick up too much background noise. I'll have to figure out where to set the laptop on the table too.

    ReplyDelete