Monday, March 7, 2011

Yeah, I Haven't Posted Much

Sorry for the lack of posting.  I need to go through my audio recordings of the last LL Session of Darves Hill and type up a summary.  There hasn't been too much going on with the Domain LL PBEM game either, though I have formed an alliance with a nearby group of settlers in Nowhere, that should prove beneficial to both parties involved.

My Monday night group finished up a Firefly/Serenity game, and then we played some 1-shots of Witch Hunter which has proven to be quite enjoyable.  Witch Hunter uses a modified D10 dice pool mechanic, and it is fun to try to roleplay things out in the 16th/17th century period.

Tonight I'm running a Goodman Games module, but I'll be using the Novus RPG (a game I've been playtesting lately).  It is a fantasy game put out by the author of High Adventure Role Playing or H.A.R.P.  I now have my name in Barbarians of Lemuria and Novus now.  :)

http://www.firehawkgames.com/

Here is my video for Novus that I did the other day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzvCaCO6DFw

Anyway, have a good one out there guys and gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment